Using the cadmium-free infrared lamp, heater lasts longer and it is eco-friendly. (300 hours)
The dual magnetic door makes it easy to open
Ergonomic, reclining backrest gives maximum comfort
Seat heater button
Use the heat switch on the right to control seat heater
Digital Touch Sensor Controller
Set time, infrared heater, and stone to your preference and maintain temperature automatically
Power Supply Unit (PSU)
When you are not using, turn off the power supply unit to prevent overheat.
- Floor Heater
Be sure to check all health and safety precautions. If you are suspicious of using Health Mate Sauna, please consult with your doctor. If you feel air-headed or if you heating up too much, stop using immediately.
- Set temperature and time according to your preference
- Wait for 5~10 minutes for sauna to heat up. Put a towel on top of open area for faster heating
- Once temperature reaches the one you set, the heater will turn on and off to maintain the temperature
- Be sure to drink a lot of water before or after sauna
- The features direct infrared to lower body which is great for head and heart.
- Hot shower or bath before sauna will help you sweat more. Be sure to dry up before usage. Excessive sweat may ruin the woods.
- Health Mate Half Sauna is made with Premium Canadian Western Red Cedar. It has an aroma that makes your sauna experience better. If the aroma is too strong for you, wipe the woods with a wet cloth to minimize the aroma.
*Results may vary per the body type
Essential Mate How to use
- Do not sit on top, only sit inside.
- Drink enough water before, during, and after sauna.
- Use 2-3 towels at a time. Use large towels to wipe the sweat off your arms
- Be sure to wipe your body so you can sweat more.
- Do not put on lotion or oil during the sauna. This may prevent sweating. Do not eat for 1 hour before the sauna. We recommend the sauna in an empty stomach.
- Start from a low temperature for a short time. Gradually increase time and temperature. It is not good to feel uncomfortable during the sauna
- Regular half-sauna helps you relax and sleep better
- Depending on body type, you will start sweating between 15~40 minutes. It may take a longer time to sweat if you do it too often.
- Do not shower immediately after the sauna. Cool down for 15~30 minutes before shower.
Time can be adjusted between 5-60 minutes
Press the time button to adjust the time. Press up or down arrow to adjust the speed of temperature change. It will increase or decrease every 5 minutes.
Temperature can be adjusted between 90°F (32.2°C) ~ 170°F (76.67°C)
Press the temperature button to adjust the temperature. Press up or down arrow to adjust the speed of temperature change. It will increase or decrease every 5 degrees.
- Do not sit anywhere except the seat.
- Clean inside the unit with wet cloth if it's your first time. You can shine or wax the outer unit.
- We recommend putting a towel on the seat to absorb sweat. Remove the towel after the sauna to keep it clean.
- Do not cover heater with a towel during sauna
- You can remove scratches and stain them with sandpaper.
- Use front and back grip to lift the unit
Product Name: Health Mate Infrared Essential Lounge (HML-ASB-1-RC)
Power: 120 volts. 946 watt, 15 amp
Size: W 29” (73.66cm) x D 46” (116.84cm) x H 32” (81.28cm)
Weight: 120 lbs (54.43kg)
Wood: Canadian Western Red Cedar
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.